Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sleepovers

Had a little sleepover on Saturday
Friends, movies, games, food, no sleep 
Yupps, I think that all basically sums up the sleepover 


I forgot to take piccies of the sleepover...
But I had tons of piccies making my pink cake!

So my friend and I decided to make a kit-kat cake.
And gosh it reminded me of how good kit-kats are...
Like I legit finished off one whole packet the day after. Opps...



So the cake wrapped in kit-kat

Mess we made...

The main ingredient!

Inspirations



Finished PINK cake!


Oh the reason I made a pink cake was because it was a PINK theme sleepover!
And dont worry those werent alcoholic drinks!
Just sparkling juices! Cause we're still underaged...

Overall cake looked good! and tasted GOOD as well :)
heheees <3

xoxo
am.i

5 comments:

  1. Hey! Great post I just came across
    your blog and I love it! It would
    be amazing if you could visit my blog too.
    We can also follow each other if you like! :)
    Antonis Kariotakis KariotakiS kariotakiS kariotakis!
    kariotakis kariotakis iraklio kariotakis kriti
    Kariotakis!!!!
    very nice!!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kit kat cake sounds delicious and looks amazing too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god that is so professional-looking, incredibly cool, congrats!

    ReplyDelete